Resale HDB Renovation Package
Timeframe is an essential consideration for a resale hdb renovation package. It normally includes the bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms, and living room. The whole project can take from a few weeks to over few months. The schedule also depends on the difficulty of the restoration work. Resale HDB packages vary. Each one has various timelines. The simple and standard package consists of minor modifications and painting of the walls and ceiling. This amount of work can take five working days. As much as possible, employ HDB-certified contractors, purchase excellent quality materials and focus on the value of workmanship. Understand procedures and factors included in this agreement as well.
What will a resale flat renovation pacakge include?
1. Professional service
- Consultation & Design Proposal.
- Space Planning & 3D computerized Perspective Drawing.
- Product & Material Proposal.
- On-Site Supervision & Project Management.
2. Demolition & Dismantle work
3. Masonry Work
- 3-in-1 cement screed for flooring @ living/dining & all bedrooms.
- To supply & lay 600mm by 600mm polished homogenous floor tiles @ living/dining/storeroom.
- To supply & lay 600mm by 600mm polished homogenous floor tiles for all bedrooms.
- To supply & lay homogenous skirting for living/dining/store & all bedroom
- To supply & lay 3-in-1 cement screed for wall tiles @ kitchen. (u.p 1 inches)
- To supply & lay imported ceramic wall tiles till full height @ kitchen
- To supply & lay 3-in-1 cement screed for flooring for kitchen (u.p 2 inches)
- To supply & lay non-slip homogenous /country floor tiles @ kitchen.
- To supply & lay HDB approved water-proofing membrane @ kitchen.
- To construct 50mm thick cement mortar cabinet base with tiles finish @ expose area.
- To construct 50mm thick cement mortar fridge base with tiles finish.
- To construct 50mm thick cement mortar washing machine base with tiles finish.
- To supply & lay 3-in-1 cement screed for wall tiles @ 2 bathrooms. (u.p 1 inches)
- To supply & lay imported ceramic wall tiles till full height @ 2 bathrooms.
- To supply & lay 3-in-1 cement screed for flooring @ 2 bathrooms. (u.p 2 inches)
- To supply & lay imported non-slip homogenous floor tiles @ 2 bathrooms.
- To supply & lay HDB approve water-proofing membrane for 2 bathrooms.
4. Plumbing work
- To supply & run stainless steel piping for whole unit (cold points only).
- To supply labour to install 2 nos. of sitting pedestal bowl.
- To supply labour to install 2 nos. of wash basin & tap.
- To supply labour to install 2 nos. of instant heater
- To supply labour to install 2 sets of bathroom’s accessories & mirror.
- To supply labour to install kitchen sink & tap.
5. Electrical work
- Re-instatement of wiring for kitchen & 2 bathrooms.
- To supply & run 10 nos. Of exposed lighting point @ living/dining
- To supply labour to connect 2 nos. of instant heater, cooker hood and hob
6. Painting work for whole unit
7. Door and cellinig work
8. Carpentry work
How to find the right contractor?
The company has to be approved by the proper authority which is the hdb which falls under the supervision of the Ministry of National Development of Singapore. Their board’s mission is to provide citizens with decent homes and environment appropriate for comfortable living. The HDB has very stringent policies when it comes to design and reconstruction.
What is the right cost of renovation?
The cost depends on the work involved. It will become pricier if you include furniture, accessories and other fittings. Evaluate your budget ceiling as well as the whole project before you contact a renovation company. Price can range from $15,000 to $38,000 depend on homeowner's design requirements and renovation budget.
What should be your criteria for the service provider?
The contractor should have the necessary skills, minimum experience of five years, and can prove their qualifications right away. Their design techniques must be modern and applicable for this generation. Communicate your aims, choice of design and vision for the home.
If you care for something new and beautiful in terms of home renovation prior to a possible resale, contact homesavv.com right away and get the best there is in Singapore.